HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY GIRL! I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE, OR OUR FAMILY, WITHOUT YOU. YOU ARE AN AMAZING LITTLE GIRL.
Things Alivia is doing now:
1. Says Dadadada all the time. She loves her Daddy!
2. Says Mamamama sometimes, but only when she REALLY wants something from me. :)
3. Says "Please", "More", "Thank you", and "All done" in sign language
4. Waves Hello and Goodbye
5. Blows Kisses
6. Does pat-a-cake by herself
7. Knows where her eyes and her head are
8. Clicks her tongue and sticks it out
9. Stands by herself
10. Has taken two steps ALL BY HERSELF!!
11. Climbs stairs
12. Does a lot of other cute and amazing things that I can't even think of :)
She's getting so big and she is so smart. We have truly been blessed to have her in our family. She and Dainen have so much fun together, she loves cuddling with Mommy, and she can't wait to play with Daddy when he gets home. She is so happy all the time and always has big smiles for us. She is a joy and I love her more than words can say.
(I really wanted to post some pictures, but it's not letting me right now. I will get some up as soon as I can.)
Measuring Tape on your craft desk
14 hours ago