Look around and enjoy getting to know us better!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter Pictures

I know I have a bias opinion, but my kids are THE CUTEST kids EVER! And I have these pictures to prove it! Hahaha!
These are our Easter outfits. Aren't they cute?? Dainen LOVES holding his sister.



So I found this cute little dress for Alivia and I just fell in love with it. So I wanted us all to match. Ryan and Dainen already had ties, so I just needed to find a shirt or something to match everyone. It was so frustrating!! I am so NOT a fan of shopping when I am looking for something specific, cuz I can never find it. Plus, I was shopping with both kids, so it was just frustrating at the get go. But I finally found something, a super cute top, so I was pretty excited. Easter morning, I'm getting the kids ready for church, Dainen is done and ready to go and I'm getting Alivia dressed... the dress that was the inspiration for all of our outfits was too small! :( It's ok, though. It was just barely too small, so I kind of forced it on... is that bad? It wasn't squeezing her or anything. Once it was on, it was fine. It was just getting it on that was kind of hard. Anyways... here she is in her cute dress.


These family pictures are kind of blurry but that's because we set the camera on the mantel of the fireplace all the way across the room and set the timer. So I had to zoom in A LOT. But that's ok. They still look good. I like this first one better, except for the huge gap between Ryan and me. The second one is cute too, though. :)


Yay for Easter!


We truly are blessed to have the family we have. We love our little kiddos! And how blessed we are to have a Savior who loves us enough to lay down His life for us, and take it back up again so that we can return to live with Him and our Father in Heaven. I know that He lives and loves us! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Julie Avery said...

You guys are so cute!