Look around and enjoy getting to know us better!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged for the first time ever by Paige Lloyd. So here you go:

How to play: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random surprises about yourself.

3 joys
1. Being a mom
2. Being a wife
3. Getting time to myself :)

3 fears
1. losing my baby
2. losing anyone in my family or anyone close to me
3. drowning... I am TERRIFIED of drowning

3 goals
1. travel the world, including going to the DR where Ryan served his mission
2. be a better wife and mom
3. lose the baby fat... it's harder to do than I thought

3 current obsessions/collections
1. blogging
2. playing with my baby
3. taking pictures of my baby, and husband, to put on my blog :)

3 random surprises
1. i'm allergic to sunblock
2. i've watched all 120 dvd's that we own in the last 2 1/2 months, some more than once
3. i'm learning to be a coupon shopper

I now tag: Julie Avery, Lesley Jensen, Breanne Smith, and Mallory Lenhard
Have fun!!

3 comments:

Julie Avery said...

lol. never been tagged before. I was reading your tag thinking...hmmmm...how does this tagging thing work...? Oh!...then I saw my name. lol. Still love ya!

Katie said...

I just saw a link to your blog from Dustin and Melissa's blog....hope you don't mind that I took a peek at your cute family. Tell Ryan hello from two of his long lost Carriage Cove friends...Danny and Katie.

Julie Avery said...

Have you gone to Albertson's yet? Great deals!!! Blog some of your deals...I know your saving with your awesome coupon shopping! :) Love ya!~