Look around and enjoy getting to know us better!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dainen's Birthday Party

We had Dainen's birthday party with some of his friends last Saturday. This is the first time I've had the computer so I decided to put up the pictures while I had the chance. We had a lot of fun! YAY Dainen!

Here are Dainen, Chloe, and Braeden coloring Toy Story characters


We played Pin the Sheriff's Badge on Woody. Here is Dainen taking his turn


Braeden had fun spinning


Dainen blew out his candles all by himself


Close-up of the cake. Are you noticing a theme?


Dainen got some Toy Story figures from Braeden and Chloe, in addition to the ones on the cake. He LOVES Toy Story!


He also got a shirt and pants from Braeden and Chloe. The shirt has a monster on it that says "NOISY". It's so Dainen.


Play-Doh from Nonna and Papa. We think he learned this face from Ratatouille. So funny!


Nonna and Papa also gave Dainen a little bowling set. Braeden was really excited to throw the balls at the frog-shape pins.


Buzz Lightyear and his evil nemesis Emperor Zurg! The outfit is from Nonna and Papa.


Have I mentioned Dainen loves Toy Story? Specifically Buzz. Emily and Mike and their kids got Dainen footy pj's that look like Buzz Lightyear. He loves them!


Thank you so much everyone, for making this a great birthday for Dainen. And thanks to all those who sent cards, it meant a lot. We love our TWO YEAR OLD BOY!

2 comments:

Lesley Ann said...

cute pictures!! So glad we could be a part of Dainen's special day! The kids had a ton of fun, we need to get together a lot more before you move! On the way home from the party Braeden said, "mom, Shannon is your friend and Dainen and Ryan are my friends." I said they are my friends too and he said no, just my friends," I guess you can only be friends with boys if you are a boy too. It was pretty funny

J said...

He's SOOOO cute! Have I mentioned that I can't wait for you to be closer?