Look around and enjoy getting to know us better!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Too much Fun!

I put Dainen in his bouncer while I was doing the ironing today and he had so much fun! He loves his bouncer! He just talked and played and would get so excited he would scream out. Eventually, his talking got more quiet and his "squawks" came less frequently. I looked over at him and his eyes were drooping and his head was bobbing. :) He had worn himself out playing. Poor guy. He fell asleep right in his bouncer with his arms sticking straight out. I laughed so hard! I had to take pictures. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

Wyatt used to fall asleep in his johnny jumper, too. Its just too cute, isn't it?!

Dainen sure is adorable! So is your new blog background! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!

Big hugs,
Jessie

paigernate said...

he is like double the size since i last saw him... not that that is a hard thing to do when you are SOOOO tiny like he was :)

J said...

he is too stinkin cute!! i can't wait to see you guys this weekend and to hold my little nephew!