Look around and enjoy getting to know us better!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pool Time!

This was Dainen's first time in the pool. It's different from his bath, so he wasn't really sure about it but we had fun. We went with my friend Elizabeth and her daughter Madelynn.

Madelynn was totally chill and didn't really react, even when some of the other kids in the pool pushed her around in her floating car.
Dainen just kept looking around and held on to me for dear life. When I would dip him in the water up to his chest he would get this really worried look on his face and his eyes would get really wide. It was funny. He is so cute! (Have I said that before??)
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a swimsuit or anything for him to wear in the water so he just wore a onesie. If anyone knows where I can find a suit that will fit him, please let me know! Overall, it was a good experience. We had a lot of fun and look forward to going again!

2 comments:

paigernate said...

SHANNON!!! can i just tell you how you MADE MY DAY! i was SOOO excited when i saw that you had updated your blog and had new pictures of my little dainen! he looks so cute- wait he IS SO CUTE! i miss you guys so much and cannot wait to come visit! we were thinking like sometime in October after things slow down a little. it is almost scary how much he looks like ryan! i hope things are going well!!!!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

We couldn't find a suit for Kleyn when he was that little either, so we just put him in little swimmers and a t-shirt or a onsie. It works. ;)